A variety of resources to support and promote National AHPs Day in Scotland.
This video presents on the different benefits that AHPs in NHS Dumfries and Galloway describe on use of social media in professional practice. It is a useful resource to share with AHP teams before AHPs Day to encourage AHPs to join in the conversation.
Here are a variety of logos and images you can use to promote #AHPsDay on the 14th October:
Please use these images on Twitter:
To update your background on Microsoft teams
1) Download one of the images from here and save it to your desktop.
2) Click the link to access the video call from Outlook as per normal. Before entering the call, you have the option to switch your video on.
3) When you do this, as well as the video turning on a small icon to the right of the audio button will light up. Click this.
4) This should give you a 'background settings' column on the right hand side of the screen. Click 'add now.'
5) Find the photo you saved earlier, click on it and it should automatically pull this through. You can then enter the call and the background will be there.
This will automatically set for all other video calls so, to change or update it, follow the exact same steps above and select what background you want.
The backdrop will look back to front when you view it but it'll appear the right way round to other people when you're on any video calls.
Please use these images on Facebook:
Change your profile picture using one of these images:
Feel free to use these icons on social media or with any AHPs Day materials or resources you might develop: