Clearing the cache and cookies from your web browser is a useful first step when troubleshooting issues accessing Turas Vaccination Management web pages. The 'cache' is a tool used by your internet browser to speed up the page loading process. However, sometimes it can cause a problem when a change to the Turas Vaccination Management tool is released as files saved in your local browser cache may conflict with what's actually released in the new version of the tool. Clearing cache and cookies is a way we can be sure that any issues you may come across are actually something wrong with the Turas Vaccination Management tool, rather than inconsistencies caused by using different browsers.
If you are using Internet Explorer, Edge, Google Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox you can quickly clear cache with a keyboard shortcut. While in your browser, press Ctrl + Shift + Delete simultaneously on the keyboard to open the appropriate window.
Mobile and Tablet Devices
IMPORTANT: Be sure and close/quit the browser and restart it after clearing the cache and cookies.
3. Select Clear Browsing Data from the left-hand side. Set the Time Range set to All Time. Check-mark Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files and select Clear Data.
3. Under the General tab on the upper-left-hand side, scroll down to Browsing history.
4. Select Delete.
5. Check the Temporary Internet files and website files, Cookies and website data, History, and Download History boxes.
6. Select Delete.
7. Close Internet Explorer and reopen it for changes to take effect.
3. On the menu to the left, select Privacy & Security.
4. Under the Cookies and Site Data option, click the "Clear Data..." button.
5. Select only the two options and hit clear now.
6. If on a Windows computer, close and re-open Firefox to save your changes. If on an Apple computer, go to the Firefox menu on the top menu bar and select Quit for the changes to take effect.
3. From the drop-down menu that appears, tap History, then choose Clear Browsing Data.
4. You can clear all data or choose the time range you’d like under the Time Range menu.
5. Check as required Cookies and Site Data and/or Cached Images and Files box.
6. Tap Clear Data.