These resources can be used by staff working across the public sector in Scotland. Please note that the modules were originally developed for NHS staff and the content will be changed over time to reflect the wider public sector. Click on the module to read a short description of what you can expect to find in it, who should do it and how long it will take to complete it. Most of them will take around 30 minutes to complete.
The modules available are:
1) Measurement for improvement
2) Understanding your system
3) Developing your aims and change ideas
4) Testing your change ideas
5) Implementation and Spread
6) Introduction to demand, capacity, activity and queue