Up to date information on Local Access Collaboratives can be found on this page.
Please also join the 'Local Access Collaboratives' Knowledge Hub Group for additional information, to share best practice and network with other NHS Boards throughout Scotland.
The purpose of this event was:
Presentations from the event can be viewed below.
1. Welcome and Introduction - Kerry Russell and Katie Morris
2. Changing Practice
Active Clinical Referral Triage (ACRT) - Lech Rymazewski and Katie Cuthbertson
Waiting List Validation - Michelle Thornton and Cathy Dunn
Enhanced Recovery After Surgery (ERAS) - David McDonald
3. Supporting the workforce - Juliette Murray and Lindsey Mitchell
Accelerating the Development of Enhanced Practitioners (ADEPt)
Team Service Planning
Effective Quality Interventions Pathways (EQuIP) - Colin McKay and Katie Morris
5. Supporting Technoloy
Virtual Attendance - Hazel Archer
Clinical Pathways Infrastructure - Justine Murray and Iain Wallace
6. Emerging Challenges
Results Plus - Kim Walker
8. The Scottish Design Approach - Alex Clarke
9. Learning from NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde - Alan Hunter and Sharon Parrot
10. Learning from NHS Lothian - Chris Stohart and Sheena Walter